runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
Photobucket
I
20 this year.
Fickle minded, kecoh 24/7.
I'm so talkative cause I love to talk so much lah.:)
And I'm so so greatly in love with my other half, Mohd Ferozhan.



( Affiliates )
.Bestfriend.
.Sister.
.Sally Molly.
.Diah.
.Fafa.
.Mareeni.
.Nazira.
.Hazlin.
.Nur Jay.
( Tagboard )



(Heat the beat)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

/a>.


Monday, April 5, 2010, 8:33:00 PM

Feroz is going for his ns in 7 days time.

I know baby , you're looking so much forward for it.

I will support you in everything you do as you'll always have my back.

With every breath that I breathe, and every beat of my heart,

I love you.



I've just had my dinner with my parents.

Oh yar, I'm back home since its my off day today and tomorrow.

The feeling of eating together with them, awesome!

Its been quite sometimes I've not had my dinner with them.

We talked and shared alot.

Thanks mum, dad for your words of advice.

I just love my mum and dad!

They are super great for me.

P/S: 18th, family day.



Going to have some rest now.

Tired, sleepy, aching here and there.

Bubbye.