runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
Photobucket
I
20 this year.
Fickle minded, kecoh 24/7.
I'm so talkative cause I love to talk so much lah.:)
And I'm so so greatly in love with my other half, Mohd Ferozhan.



( Affiliates )
.Bestfriend.
.Sister.
.Sally Molly.
.Diah.
.Fafa.
.Mareeni.
.Nazira.
.Hazlin.
.Nur Jay.
( Tagboard )



(Heat the beat)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

/a>.


Sunday, April 11, 2010, 1:15:00 AM

I can feel the ouch! right now, at this moment.
I'm just left with this sunday and he is going for his ns tomorrow.
Two weeks confinement tu pulak.
Aku just senyom jelah ehh.
Yes, it may just be only for two weeks and it doesn't even not like two months or two years.
But the feeling of being away from each other for that two weeks will be terribly different for me.
Cause I always got you by my side.
Sometimes uh ns pon sucks jugak tau.
I'm glad that this feroz is really excited and looking forward for his ns.
Tak sabar sabar nak masok. Geramm jer.
Aku tau yang di luar nie akan merinduimu selalu stoooppidd!
Still, I will support you all the way until you ORD-O.
:D


Just figure out in my head.
I'm proud to say I got you.
For sure and without deny, I will absolutely miss you.
I love you feroz.