runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
Photobucket
I
20 this year.
Fickle minded, kecoh 24/7.
I'm so talkative cause I love to talk so much lah.:)
And I'm so so greatly in love with my other half, Mohd Ferozhan.



( Affiliates )
.Bestfriend.
.Sister.
.Sally Molly.
.Diah.
.Fafa.
.Mareeni.
.Nazira.
.Hazlin.
.Nur Jay.
( Tagboard )



(Heat the beat)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

/a>.


Saturday, April 17, 2010, 7:57:00 PM

I was so pissed off when you was first day in camp.
No msg, one time call in the evening and that was only like 30 mins.
Not enough yknow and I was too demanding. I agree.
This was all because I'm freaking missing you too much.
But now, I'm used to it already cause I understand how tiring and suffering it is.
And I know my baby is doing his job to defend the country.
No sweat, chicken feet.
Haha, all the way.
-.-

Two weeks gonna end pretty well soon.
28 is coming and the feeling was aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
No words can describe it.
All I know me and you will spend our time together perfectly.