runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
Photobucket
I
20 this year.
Fickle minded, kecoh 24/7.
I'm so talkative cause I love to talk so much lah.:)
And I'm so so greatly in love with my other half, Mohd Ferozhan.



( Affiliates )
.Bestfriend.
.Sister.
.Sally Molly.
.Diah.
.Fafa.
.Mareeni.
.Nazira.
.Hazlin.
.Nur Jay.
( Tagboard )



(Heat the beat)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

/a>.


Monday, April 12, 2010, 5:23:00 AM

This is so very irritating when I can't get to sleep cause of the weather.
It was so damn freaking hot and I even go and get a shower at this hour.
Time check: 5.23am mann.
Currently at boyf's and he is sleeping very soundly.
Speaking of that, in a few hours time, he is going to be enlisted in the army at tekong.
Will be sending him off later to tekong and there my baby goes.
An army boy booking in and out.
Baby, I'm so gonna miss you.
Okay now I want go to the toilet cause my perot buat hal already.
Aku maintain okay the whole day tak tidor.
Tata-titi-tutu.